Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Lets Start Something Cheesey!



Today, as I was allowing my thoughts to flow, the idea of a cheese blog came to me along with the name of the blog. After  some researching, the Cheese Tiger blog was already taken by someone else who hadn't made a contribution since 2010. However, adding a hyphen between the two words distinguishes itself well enough not to confuse people and so, this site has been birthed today. Cheese-Tiger.

So what is a Cheese Tiger? I believe strongly, that anyone of us can be a Cheese Tiger. A Cheese Tiger is someone who is on the prowl for the next epicurean delight that opens the senses to a whole new experience. So, lets see what we can find out there.

2 comments:

  1. Hello my friendly Cheese-Tiger. Let you in on a secret - my nickname among my childhood friends was and still is Cheesy. Not because I was cheesy, lol... because I worked in the milk and cheese industry during my summer holidays and I have always loved cheese. Sounds like this is a course I should look into. In the meantime, I will salivate whilst following your blog. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say... yum yum yum Thanks for posting. Hugs Ingrid

    ReplyDelete